Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Woke up to a light snow, but was able to make more crafts!

I started off my evening by making headbands.  I have not had much luck with the glue gun, mostly because after a few wears it tends to fall apart.  So, I decided I was going to go out and buy SUPER glue.  Let's just say it was an experience.  Not only did I spill some of the super glue on my mat board, but I got it all over my fingers.  Thank goodness I kept my fingers apart or I would have had a real mess on my hands.   So, finally after washing my hands forever, using nail polish remover, and a filing board I'm mostly glue free.  And...here are all my new baby headbands!
I also made a size 4T-5T bandana dress with straps and a fun hem.  Perfect for the beach or a day at the park.  Along with a cute black and white skirt made from a bandana!  If you would like to make one of your own let me know and I can email you the instructions.  Or place an order and include what color and the length and waist size you prefer for your little one.





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This dress is so cute! How perfect for a 4th of July picnic! : ) I love the skirt and hair bands too!

    ReplyDelete